The San Ramon Police Department provides DanvilleSanRamon.com with a record of its calls each week. This is a sampling from Nov. 3-9, omitting the more mundane, such as routine traffic stops, service requests, noise complaints and domestic disturbances.
Tuesday, Nov. 3
* Grand theft from vehicle at 8:30 a.m. Street information not disclosed.
* Battery arrest at 8:54 a.m. in the 2700 block of Ashwell Lane
* Corporal injury to spouse arrest at 5:48 p.m. on Fioli Loop
Wednesday, Nov. 4
* DUI arrest at 1:36 a.m. Street information not disclosed.
* Possession of marijuana arrest at 6:43 a.m. in the 3100 block of Wrangler Road
* Identity theft at 9:05 a.m. Street information not disclosed.
* DUI arrest at 5:57 p.m. at Chevron Headquarters
Thursday, Nov. 5
* Vehicle theft at 8:59 a.m. in the 2300 block of Joree Lane
* Battery at 1:21 p.m. at Bollinger Canyon Elementary School
* Missing adult at 3:56 p.m. on Dos Rios Drive
Friday, Nov. 6
* DUI arrest at 11:57 a.m. in the 2300 block of Camino Ramon
* Identity theft at 2:18 p.m. Street information not disclosed.
* Vehicle crash with injury at 3:34 p.m. at the intersection of Bollinger Canyon Road and Sunset Drive
* Vehicle theft at 4:21 p.m. in the 6100 block of Bollinger Canyon Road
* Petty theft at 6:15 p.m. at East Branch Park
* Grand theft of vehicle parts at 6:51 p.m. in the 300 block of Adelaide Hills Court
* Auto burglary at 10:24 p.m. Street information not disclosed.
Saturday, Nov. 7
* Auto burglary at 9:56 a.m. in the 4700 block of Norris Canyon Road
* Auto burglary at 10:33 a.m. in the 200 block of Park Place
* Strong-arm robbery at 1:21 p.m. in the 1000 block of Market Place
* Petty theft of vehicle parts at 1:26 p.m. in the 1100 block of Canyon Village Circle
* Petty theft at 3:33 p.m. at Safeway
* Battery at 9:37 p.m. in the 1400 block of Promontory Terrace
* DUI arrest at 11:56 p.m. at the intersection of Alcosta Boulevard and I-680
Sunday, Nov. 8
* DUI arrest at 12:40 a.m. at Diablo Plaza
* Auto burglary at 3:25 a.m. at the intersection of Springfield Drive and Summerwood Loop
* Petty theft from vehicle at 9:55 a.m. in the 5100 block of Holborn Way
* Missing juvenile at 12:16 p.m. on Valdivia Circle
* Grand theft at 12:24 p.m. in the 500 block of Tylerton Court
* Petty theft at 12:43 p.m. in the 2000 block of Arlington Way
* Vandalism at 1:16 p.m. in the 2500 block of San Ramon Valley Boulevard
* Vandalism at 3:58 p.m. in the 1100 block of Hoskins Lane
Monday, Nov. 9
* DUI arrest at 1:09 a.m. at Chevron
* DUI arrest at 1:36 a.m. at the intersection of Barbados Drive and Crow Canyon Road