The San Ramon Police Department provides DanvilleSanRamon.com with a record of its calls each week. This is a sampling from Dec. 1-6, omitting the more mundane, such as routine traffic stops, service requests, noise complaints and domestic disturbances.
Tuesday, Dec. 1
* Petty theft at 3:41 p.m. in the 2800 block of Millbridge Place
* Violation of restraining order at 7:51 p.m. in the 2000 block of Crow Canyon Place
* Hit-and-run misdemeanor at 9:23 p.m. at the intersection of Crow Canyon Place and Camino Ramon
Wednesday, Dec. 2
* Vandalism at 8:10 a.m. in the 8100 block of Crestfield Drive
* Identity theft at 9:37 a.m. in the 2600 block of Celaya Circle
* Vandalism at 1:20 p.m. at the intersection of Talavera Drive and Cardona Circle
* Domestic battery arrest at 9:57 p.m. in the 2700 block of Moet Lane
Thursday, Dec. 3
* Missing juvenile report at 8:46 a.m. on Crestfield Drive
* Petty theft at 1:14 p.m. at Target
* Auto burglary at 1:42 p.m. at the intersection of Sunset Drive and Bollinger Canyon Road
* Vandalism at 2:59 p.m. in the 300 block of Deerwood Road
* Vandalism at 3:06 p.m. in the 60 block of Sage Circle
* Auto burglary at 3:56 p.m. at Crow Canyon Commons Shopping Center
* Embezzlement arrest at 6:53 p.m. at Home Depot
Friday, Dec. 4
* Drunk in public arrest at 1:15 a.m. at In-N-Out Burger
* Petty theft at 6:18 a.m. at Hyatt House
* Vehicle theft at 8:26 a.m. Street information not disclosed.
* Auto burglary at 10:47 a.m. in the 50 block of Cedar Pointe Loop
* Grand theft at 3:11 p.m. Street information not disclosed.
Saturday, Dec. 5
* Hit-and-run misdemeanor at 1:37 a.m. at the intersection of Bollinger Canyon Road and South Chanterella Drive
* DUI arrest at 2:13 a.m. Street information not disclosed.
* Auto burglary at 7:12 a.m. at 24 Hour Fitness
* Petty theft arrest at 1:48 p.m. at Whole Foods
* Petty theft at 6:18 p.m. at Safeway
* Petty theft from vehicle at 8:21 p.m. Street information not disclosed.
* Burglary arrest at 9:59 p.m. at the intersection of San Ramon Valley Boulevard and Crow Canyon Road
* Domestic battery at 11:53 p.m. Street information not disclosed.
Sunday, Dec. 6
* DUI arrest at 1:56 a.m. at the intersection of Alcosta Boulevard and Summerwood Loop
* Vehicle theft at 3:57 a.m. in the 6000 block of Ledgefern Circle
* Auto burglary at 3:21 p.m. in the 3000 block of Promontory Circle
* Petty theft from vehicle at 4:09 p.m. in the 400 block of Sunnyside Place
* Auto burglary at 5:09 p.m. in the 100 block of Arapaho Circle
* Vandalism at 5:50 p.m. in the 2400 block of San Ramon Valley Boulevard
* Petty theft from vehicle at 8:59 p.m. in the 2300 block of Magnolia Bridge Drive
* Residential burglary at 10:55 p.m. in the 2100 block of Harvest Moon Lane