The city of San Ramon recently announced a variety of openings for city advisory boards, committees and commissions.
The current open positions are:
- Architectural and Review Board, two members and one alternate
- Arts Advisory Committee, one alternate
- Housing Advisory Committee, two members
- Library Advisory Committee, one alternate
- Senior Citizen Advisory Committee, one member and two alternates
- Transportation Demand Management Advisory Committee, four members and two alternates. Members must represent a San Ramon business.
Contra Costa County Advisory Council on Aging. For this position, the member on the council must be appointed by the city. The appointee must be able to attend morning meetings.
To apply for these positions, visit the city website.