The San Ramon Police Department provides DanvilleSanRamon.com with a record of its calls each week. This is a sampling from May 17-23, omitting the more mundane, such as routine traffic stops, service requests, noise complaints and domestic disturbances.
Tuesday, May 17
* DUI arrest at 2:28 a.m. Street information not disclosed.
* Petty theft at 8:45 a.m. at 24 Hour Fitness
* Battery at 9:35 a.m. at Dougherty Valley High School
* Identity theft at 10:36 a.m. in the 3500 block of Sleeping Meadow Way
* Burglary at 11:24 a.m. Street information not disclosed.
* Battery at noon at California High School
* Hit-and-run misdemeanor at 12:12 p.m. at Home Goods
* Identity theft at 4:05 p.m. in the 2600 block of Celaya Circle
* Petty theft at 6:41 p.m. at Target
* Battery at 8:26 p.m. at Ascona Pizza
Wednesday, May 18
* Vandalism at 8:32 a.m. at Pine Valley Middle School
* Petty theft at 10:13 a.m. in the 20 block of Cobblestone Court
* Vehicle crash with injury at 10:51 a.m. at the intersection of Marsh Drive and Bollinger Canyon Road
* Indecent exposure at 3:53 p.m. in the 6100 block of Bollinger Canyon Road
* Commercial burglary at 4:14 p.m. at Courtyard Marriott
* Grand theft at 5:12 p.m. at the intersection of Camino Ramon and Norris Canyon Road
* Petty theft at 6:06 p.m. in the 9900 block of Mangos Drive
* Auto burglary at 11:44 p.m. at ShBoom Night Club
Thursday, May 19
* Vehicle theft at 2:13 a.m. in the 1200 block of Bellas Artes Circle
* Grand theft at 1:37 p.m. in the 5200 block of Kenilworth Way
* Petty theft at 4:23 p.m. at California High School
* Auto burglary at 5:23 p.m. at Home Depot
* DUI arrest at 5:23 p.m. at the intersection of Bollinger Canyon and Main Branch roads
* Vehicle theft at 8:12 p.m. in the 1900 block of Waterstone Place
* Hit-and-run misdemeanor at 10:36 p.m. at the intersection of San Ramon Valley Boulevard and Talavera Drive
Friday, May 20
* Auto burglary at 8:21 a.m. in the 18000 block of San Ramon Valley Boulevard
* Petty theft at 8:32 a.m. in the 2400 block of Milford Drive
* Vehicle crash with injury at 11:39 a.m. at the intersection of Crow Canyon Place and Fostoria Way
* Vandalism at 4:12 p.m. Street information not disclosed.
* Forgery arrest at 5:21 p.m. at Bank of America
* Vehicle crash with injury at 6:49 p.m. at the intersection of Bollinger Canyon Road and Sunset Drive
* Child abuse arrest at 8:07 p.m. Street information not disclosed.
Saturday, May 21
* DUI arrest at 2:19 a.m. at the intersection of Bollinger Canyon Road and I-680
* Shoplifting arrest at 1:14 p.m. at Safeway
Sunday, May 22
* DUI arrest at 12:26 a.m. at the intersection of Davona Drive and Alcosta Boulevard
* DUI arrest at 1:08 a.m. at the intersection of Norris Canyon Road and San Ramon
* Arrest for assault with a deadly weapon at 4:42 a.m. Street information not disclosed.
* Vehicle crash with injury at 9:38 a.m. at the intersection of Crow Canyon Road and Alcosta Boulevard
* Violation of domestic violence order at 10:05 a.m. at St. Joan of Arc Church
* Vehicle crash with injury at 7:43 a.m. Street information not disclosed.
* Auto burglary at 9:17 p.m. in the 4400 block of Norris Canyon Road
* Shoplifting at 10:38 p.m. at Lucky