Old Tassajara post office | February 13, 2009 | Danville Express | DanvilleSanRamon.com |


Danville Express

Living - February 13, 2009

Old Tassajara post office

The Tassajara post office on Finley road was opened so residents would not have to go into Pleasanton or Danville for their mail. It opened Oct. 24, 1896, with George Cole as Postmaster and closed in 1922.